Sunday, July 29, 2012

another experienced

last March, my friend was asked me to join her first movie stories. she's one of the director of the movie. the movie's about the girl who really complicated with her own decisions. so to make it easier, she decide to used the music player to helped her making decisions. sounds ridiculous. but, maybe, eventually, it happened in our daily activities?ha ha ha.
well, my role here was being an actress (tjieeee) but only has some a few scenes to show up. i remember that i was really busy with my social community activities. well, thank you for my friend, Lismita, for kindly asked me to join your interested movie! such a great experienced for me! luv <3



kelakuaaaaan gueeeee -___________-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...