Sunday, July 29, 2012

Seleksi Pertukaran Pemuda Antar Negara Jawa Barat 2012

wohooooo! i'm going to tell you, my another great experienced as one of the candidates in Pertukaran Pemuda (Youth Exchange) in Jawa Barat. it was really surprised feeling for me. my big dreams-and maybe everyone dreams to go abroad! sharing culture, knowledge and soon! it happened at me, when I've tried to be one of the delegates. sounds cool? yes it is. is it hard? absolutely.

it began with you have to submit the essay and form application, if you're passed this step, you can continued to the next step, they are interviews, discussions and performances! thank God, i can go through this opportunity until the finaaaaallll session!

we stayed for 2 days to find the winner, although i can't be one of them, at least I've learned so much from this challenges! I've learned to be smarter, explore my own cultures, mingling with others, even quite desperate with others people skills and abilities! it makes me to be a better person, this opportunity has give me the time to improve myself.

here they're!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...