Friday, August 10, 2012

Accidentally.

about a few weeks ago, i prepared for my thesis to be collected to my uni. took a long time from the dateline, because it seems like i don't have any much time to do that, and i was helping my lectures project, fiuh. (zok zibuk gila!)
and there's a time when i realized that i have to put some good quotes into my thesis.
in last minute,
no laptop, no wifi.
but yes, i have my oh so last year mobile phone, and began to looked for the quotes on google, feel so win!

here they are:







from the quotes, i started to agreed with their words, and it feels like they're-so coincidentally- trying to push me and motivated me to be what i want to be, no matter what people gonna think of me. cuz we are all have our own path to be the better person, for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...