Sunday, August 5, 2012

Superb Break Fasting!




last 28th of July 2012, me and my high-school mates went to Braga Permai in Bandung for our break fasting dinner time (you name it). they're kind of really "heboh" friends, but smart indeed.
in the end of dinner we went to Braga Street by walked, take a lot of photo (Gossshhhh -_________-) and haha hihi all the time, yes we met the silly angry bird in the corner of the street. so strange.
anyway, for the clothes i wear, purple tops, black shifon skirt and my lovely stuff so much- gold-round necklace.

this's the best picked! (aing kabitaaaaaa)


and, accidentally i took some photos of my friend, and it was mmm nice photo shoot (they said) for amateur photographer like me, awww!

the boyband :P

the girlband -_-


see you soon, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...